Six-Figure Empires: Boot Camp Seminar with Simone the Mastermind
Akamai Enterprise | Simone the Mastermind Presents...
Six-Figure Empires - Boot Camp Seminar
Friday August 16, 2019 from 1:00PM-4:30PM at the AMA Conference Center - San Francisco
Come learn the essential tools needed to turn your business into a thriving six-figure business with Simone the Mastermind. In this seminar, you will learn the following:
- Building Business Credit in 90 Days or Less
- 8-Hour Work Week: Learn How to Stop Trading Time for Money
- How to Generate Additional Streams of Income Through Book Publishing
In less than four hours, you will leave fully informed and educated with a strategy that will guide you how to develop multiple streams of income to get you closer to six-figures quicker than you can imagine. Lunch will be provided and registrants will have the option of booking 1:1 consultations with Simone the Mastermind.
Order your tickets today! Only 40 spots available.
Please note: We offer payments through Sezzle. Sezzle is a third-party company that allows customers to make installments on products and services. No credit check required and no interest. If you would rather make payments on your ticket, please.
- Early Bird: Take advantage of the Early Bird admission by registering on or before June 21st but hurry! There are only ten tickets available, and these are the only tickets that we will cover the Eventbrite ticket fees. Price includes lunch and a copy of the Built On Self-Success book.
- Regular Admission: Regular admission to the seminar. Price includes lunch and a copy of the Built On Self-Success book.
- Enhanced Professional: Take your Boot Camp experience to the ultimate level by booking a 1:1 with Simone the Mastermind. During your Discovery session, you two will team up to discuss and develop a strategy plan that will assist you in overcoming entrepreneurial challenges so that you can achieve your business goals. Price includes lunch and a copy of the Built On Self-Success book. Please Note: discovery session may be before or after seminar, but it will be the same day.
- Two for One Special: Want to come to the seminar, but bring a friend? If so, this is the ticket for you. Take advantage of an amazing discount by purchasing two tickets. Price includes two (2) lunches and two (2) copies of the Built On Self-Success book. We will even cover the Eventbrite fees for you but hurry! There are only ten (10) tickets available.
- eSeminar (online view only): If you are unable to physically attend the seminar but would still like to participate, here is how. There will be a private live screening. This will include an eBook copy of the BOSS book.
Who is Simone the Mastermind?
SIMONE THE MASTERMIND IS A BESTSELLING AUTHOR, BUSINESS CREDIT BUILDING MOGUL, AND A PROMINENT SPEAKER ON ALL ASPECTS BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT, YOUTH ENTREPRENEURSHIP, AND BOOK PUBLISHING.
Simone Santana is the proud owner of Akamai Enterprise, a consulting firm that develops six-figure empires and up. Her pragmatic viewpoints on business development for small businesses and building business credit has made her an excellent resource for seeking insight on the aspects of business that new and aspiring entrepreneurs are faced with daily. Time and time again her firm manages to get clients' business ideas off the ground to scaling the revenue that they deserve.
She has been featured on news stations, a well-known online radio station, and in a locally owned newspaper article.
Are there ID or minimum age requirements to enter the event?
Must be 18 years of age or older to attend this event. You will be required to show ID at check-in.
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
Please email Simone Santana at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. You will receive a response within 2-3 hours.
What's the refund policy?
All sales are final. There are no refunds or exchanges on ticket types.
Can I update my registration information?
If you need to update registration information, please immediately send an email to: email@example.com. Be sure to provide confirmation number as well as the information that needs to be changed. Only the person that purchased the ticket can update registration information. Once the update is complete, you will receive an email for your records.
Is my registration fee or ticket transferrable?
Yes. If you need to transfer your ticket, please immediately send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to provide confirmation number as well as the information that needs to be changed. Only the person that purchased the ticket can transfer the ticket. Once the update is complete, you will receive an email for your records.